Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Latihan Soal Bahasa Ingris MID Semester Ganjil 2014/2015

UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER GANJIL

Nama : ........................................................ Kelas : X IPS
Bid. Studi : Bahasa Inggris Hari/Tgl : ............, ....../10/2014


Read the dialog below then answer the questions and translatte correctly!
Lala : Good morning, Dea.
Dea : Good Morning, Lala.
Lala : I heard that you enter Harvard University, Is it sure?
Dea : Yes, It is true
Lala : You’re great! You pass the test.
Dea : thanks, Lala. How abaout you?
Lala : I apply some universities in Semarang. Next week I willl get a test in Diponegoro University.
Dea : That’s good, What program do you choose?
Lala : I choose design program. Iam very inteterested in it.
Dea : So, you want to be a designer, right?
Lala : yes, I hope so.

I. Answer the questions
1. Who are invoice in the dialog?
2. Where will Dea study?
3. Did Dea pass the test?
4. What teh antonym os “pass”?
5. Is there any sxpression of praise in the dialog? What is that?
6. Where is Diponegoro University located?
7. What program does Lala choose?
8. Why does Lala choose the program?
9. What Lala’s dream?
10. What is designer?

II. Translate conversations in the box above into Indonesian correctly



UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER GANJIL

Nama : ........................................................ Kelas : XI IPS
Bid. Studi : Bahasa Inggris Hari/Tgl : ............, ....../10/2014

I. Task 1.
Arrange the sentences into good dialog!
Putri : Let’s find the information about it for this year.
Tiara : I think that’s very wonderful festival. We can meet each other and our environment espesially our sea be good.
Putri : As I see it, you are not true, The comunitees do the diferent thing for this festival every year. There are many artists and event in the festival. In 2013, the commitee of this festival one of the famous bands in Indonesia. Did you know who?
Tiara : Yes, I have. I know it from internet. It is abaout bay festival, right?
Putri : There is a theater performance by the Jailolo Children in “Cabaret on the sea” wich tell the philosophical story with the charming musical and big stage wich floats on the sea. Besides, there are many events like fishing, row against, swimming, netting the rubbish and electing the nautical ambassador. What do you think about that?
Tiara : Of course. I want to go there.
Putri : Have you ever heard about Jailolo else?
Tiara : What a positive they are! Then, what else?
Putri : That’s right. It is held in Halmahera island. What are your thoughts on this festival?
Tiara : Yes, I knew, it was Noah band. What did they do?
Putri : Are you interested in that?
Tiara : I know that is the yearly festival. I think it will very boring becouse every year we will enjoy the same event.
Putri : They not only sang, but also went down to the sea. They campaigned to plant mangrove, too. The previous year there were no bands like this.

II. Answer the question based on the dialog on task 1!!!
1. What does the dialog talk about?
2. What is Jailolo festval?
3. Where is Jailolo located?
4. How is the opinion of Putri about the festival?
5. What is the theater performance about?
6. Whre does the stage to performli?
7. What is Noah Band done in this festival?
8. What does Tiara think about the festival before knowing many things about it?
9. Does Tiara like the festival?
10. What are the effect of this festival for peopleand environment?


UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER GANJIL

Nama : ........................................................ Kelas : XII IPS
Bid. Studi : Bahasa Inggris Hari/Tgl : ............, ....../10/2014

I. Arrange these jumbled words into good sentences!
1. Will/study/same/the/at/we/class
2. Lend/book/the/your/will/ tomorrow
3. Shall/not/go to/to/Bandung/I/you/with
4. Raining/be/it/will/you/backcome/when
5. Have/shall/I/know/accident/the/nine o’clock/by
6. Be/she/here/will/tomorrow
7. English/speak/will/you/?
8. Study/the/will/student/hard/face/wxamination/final/to
9. They/present/will/tomorrow/?
10. Not/will/buy/new/a/tomorrow/Iwan/dictionary

II. Fill in the following balnks by changing verbs in the brackets!!!
1. If teh team had played well, it ....... (win) the competition.
2. If my mom had been here, I ....... (be) very happy
3. If Jokowi ......... (be) my brother, I would be the happiest woman in the world
4. If I had know her number, I ............ (call) her
5. If you had come to my house, I .......... (given) you a gift
6. If I visited muy uncle, he .......... (give) me money
7. If I had enaoght time, I .......... (go) traveling
8. If I had know you were in hosptal, I ......... (visit) you
9. I .............. (buy) you a present if Ihad know it was your birthday
10. If I ............ (be) a milionaire, I would buy a car